Privacy Policies and Terms & Conditions
Interpretation and Definitions
The words in which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in the plural.
DefinitionsCollect Personal Data
Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Passive Investment Group LLC, 11 Brady Circle, Ste. 300 St. Louis, MO 63114.
● Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for the election of directors or other managing authority.
● Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
● Website refers to Dapsocially, accessible from Dapsocially.com
● Service refers to the Website.
● Country refers to the United States.
Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the service is used.
● Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
● Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
● Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
● Email address
● First name and last name
● Phone number
● Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service. Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
You can instruct Your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a Cookie is being sent. However, if You do not accept Cookies, You may not be able to use some parts of our Service.
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser. Learn more about cookies: All About Cookies.
We use both session and persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
For more information about the cookies we use and your choices regarding cookies, please visit our Cookies Policy.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
● To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
● To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
● For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
● To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
● To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
● To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
● With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
● For Business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
● With Business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
● With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
● Comply with a legal obligation
● Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
● Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the
● Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
● Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Personal Data Access and Control
The organization recognizes data subjects rights to access information and to be forgotten, therefore has implemented controls in order to show its transparency in terms of the information processing to the data subject.
Data subjects who want to execute their rights to access information or deletion can contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Every request that is received is delivered to the responsible person for handling data subject requests, the requests are being reviewed and it is acted accordingly.
If there are no present acts that impose the need for the information to be kept, the information is properly removed from the system. In case when some or all of the information that is kept and is being requested to be removed, the data processor (the organization) is required to keep and has a clearly defined retention period for this information, the organization keeps all information that is required and all other not relevant information is being removed.
In both cases, the data subject that requests the removal is being contacted with the outcome of the procedure. The same procedures take place when the data subject requests data modification. All of the requests with their outcomes are being documented.
GDPR Compliance Statement
Pursuant to the terms of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and is the “Data Controller” with respect to all of the information collected from visitors to our Website and users of our Service. To ensure compliance with the GDPR, we have incorporated the following practices and procedures:
1. We verify that the third parties with which we share User information are GDPR compliant;
2. We ensure that data is stored in a manner that facilitates our ability to locate and delete information pertaining to a specific user upon request;
3. We perform security audits and retain outside consultants to help us ensure that we have employed sufficient measures to protect User information.
6. If we modify any of the terms of this policy, we inform all of our Users via email and specifically ask EU Users to agree to the modified terms via e-mail or the Juicer dashboard; and
7. We have appointed an internal Data Protection Officer who is responsible for overseeing our privacy and data protection procedures and will serve as the individual point of contact for information access and deletion requests.
● By email: email@example.com
● By phone number: (314) 501 – 5100